We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
To coordinate and execute various administrative, secretarial and support activities, within the scope of assigned authority.
- Efficiently manages appointments and telephone calls for the Managing Director, when necessary, and provides information and feedback to the Department’s clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Perform recording secretary duties for management and board meetings
- Make travel arrangements and accommodations for all staff travelling on business.
- Provides general administrative assistance, guidance and information to staff and other Company personnel in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provides assistance with the coordination, execution and maintenance of HR initiatives and projects.
- Monitors office supply usage ensures stationery requisitions are forwarded on a timely basis and takes follow-up action in a cost-effective manner.
- Performs any other related duties required by the job function.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- Certification as an Administrative Professional Secretary (APS, CPS) would be an asset.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar computerized environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and quick to adapt to new software.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of modern business communication, including style and format of letters, memoranda, minutes and reports.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures.
All applications including a cover letter, resume and two business references should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st 2022.