24.1 C
Basseterre
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
HomeNewsRegional NewsFaulty Electrical Connection in Shopping Tent Caused Fire at Regent St. Store

Faulty Electrical Connection in Shopping Tent Caused Fire at Regent St. Store

spot_img

(Guyana – News Source): The Sachi’s Store was gutted earlier this year and the owners recently decided to set up a shopping tent. The probe into the February fire at the Sachi’s found that the fire was deliberately set.

An illegal electrical connection at the SACHI’S shopping tent facility on Regent Street has been determined to be the cause of the fire that gutted the tent and the department store next door three nights ago.

Fire investigators have concluded that the fire started at the tent facility which was located on the plot of land that once housed the Sachi’s Store.

Read More

spot_img
Advertisement

Most Popular

Advertisement
Contact a Program
If you are interested in a program or advertising, send us a message.
Send Message
Signup for our Newsletter
We'll only be in touch when we've something exciting to share.
We never share your details
No thanks
Subscribe