by Kevon Browne
St. Kitts and Nevis (WINN) – Nevisians Floyd and Jeanette Robinson of J&F Fencing will be one of 80 businesses to feature an exhibit at the 2nd annual OECS Virtual Trade Expo.
Floyd and Jeanette Robinson, owners of J&F Fencing, which manufactures chain link fencing on Nevis, introduced themselves in a video shared on the OECS Facebook page, speaking a bit about their business and their excitement about attending the Expo.
According to the OECS, the expo is the largest gathering of entrepreneurs in the Eastern Caribbean and is scheduled to take place from May 15 -17 in a shared virtual space; visitors can browse a wide range of authentic products and services made and delivered within the region.
An excerpt from the OECS website describes the event as one that “provides a unique opportunity to connect with exhibitors and trade partners from across the Eastern Caribbean, all from the comfort of your own home.”
Other businesses include:
- An exhibit from Grenada, Cronneit’s Forest Bows, who collects scraps of lumber and fabrics from woodwork shops and converts them into fashionable bow ties,
- St. Lucian agro-processing company produces beverages, punches and vegetable chips from organic natural produce,
- TRUE Anguilla which provides information to Anguilla’s tourism community through a Tourism magazine, website and TV Show,
- S. Bio Group from Guadeloupe supports cosmetic manufacturers and more.
Some of our Expo Highlights:
- Official Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Exhibitors Virtual Showcases
- Product Launches, Demonstrations and Profiling
- Fire Chats
- Digital Art Exhibition
- Music and Fashion Showcases
- Business-to-Business Engagements
- Live Chat Rooms
- Network Lounge
Interested individuals can register for the event at https://www.oecstradeexpo.com/.