We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position: PRODUCTION ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
To provide support to the Plant Manager and Procurement
- Provide general administrative assistance to staff and other Company personnel in a professional manner.
- Assist in the accurate preparation, entering of purchase and dissemination of orders to vendors.
- Monitor system whereby all purchase orders are tracked from the time they are generated to the arrival of items on Plant.
- Assist the Plant Manager in the monthly preparation of production and technical reports.
- Assist the Plant Manager in the effective management of all capital projects including tracking of all monies spent.
- Ensure that all filing of relevance correspondence and documentation is up to date and in good order.
- Assist in the coordination of the logistics of all technical visits.
- Perform any other related duties required by the job function
Qualifications and Experience
- At least an associate degree in a related field of administrative sciences.
- At least one (1) years’ experience in a similar computerized environment.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other relevant office/company software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of modern business communication.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
All applications including a cover letter, resume and two (2) business references should be e-mailed to: email@example.com by August 31st 2022.