by Kevon Browne
St. Kitts and Nevis (WINN) – The long-awaited protocols are out just two days ahead of the proposed first live audience event on the Sugar Mas 50 calendar, Night 2 of the St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Limited Senior Calypso Series slated for November 20.
As expected, patrons are required to show proof of vaccination to attend.
The protocols for live attendance at any event for Sugar Mas 50 are:
– All participants, vendors, patrons, and anyone involved in providing services at National Carnival events must be fully vaccinated.
– No ticket sales at the gate. Tickets must be purchased in advance at the National Carnival Office or Online.
– Patrons are asked to arrive early to avoid unnecessary delays at the gates, given the added security and COVID-19 checks required upon entry.
– Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 vaccination card or government-issued electronic vaccination card and a valid government-issued photo ID at the events.
– Face masks must be worn upon entry and during the event.
– All persons entering the venues will be required to have their hands sanitised.
– Patrons are expected to act responsibly and avoid unnecessary close contact where possible.