24.1 C
Basseterre
Saturday, December 4, 2021
spot_img
HomeEntertainmentTravis Scott and Astroworld organisers sued for $750m

Travis Scott and Astroworld organisers sued for $750m

spot_img

(BBC) – More than 125 people who were caught up in the deadly Astroworld music festival crush have sued rapper Travis Scott and other organisers for $750m (£556m).

The family of Axel Acosta, 21, one of the 10 victims, are among those bringing the legal case in the US.

It claims Scott and guest star Drake kept performing despite accounts of “lifeless bodies being passed through the crowd in full view of the stage”.

Scott has said he was not aware of the tragedy until coming off stage.

Last week, the rapper said he was “distraught” by the events in Houston, Texas, on 5 November, and promised to “provide aid” to every affected family.

Fellow rapper Drake has said his “heart is broken for the families and friends of those who lost their lives and for anyone else who is suffering”.

Read More.

spot_img
Advertisementspot_img

Most Popular

Advertisement
Contact a Program
If you are interested in a program or advertising, send us a message.
Send Message
Signup for our Newsletter
We'll only be in touch when we've something exciting to share.
We never share your details
No thanks
Subscribe