St Kitts and Nevis (WINN): On Saturday (September 26) the Statutory Rules and Orders: Emergency Powers Regulations expired with an updated version published on Friday (September 25).
The highlights for the regulation include:
1. These Regulations shall expire at midnight on Sunday 18th October, 2020.
2. The borders remain closed.
3. All airports including private airports and fixed-base operations shall be closed to incoming international flights and all seaports shall be closed to regional and international seafaring and private boating, except with the prior written permission of the Air Ports Authorities, in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer.
4. No person shall host, attend or visit a private party, a wedding, a banquet, ball or reception, any other ceremony in any facility or public place, a funeral, a meeting of a fraternal society, private or social club or civic association or organization, any other type of social event, except with the written permission of the Commissioner of Police.
5. A person shall wear a face mask, covering their nose and mouth, when in a public place, once a period of emergency is declared in relation to COVID-19.
6. A person shall not be required to wear a mask:
▪if he or she is under the age of six years old;
▪if he or she is between the ages of six and 11 years old and if there is lack of adult supervision for putting on and taking off the face mask.
▪if he or she suffers from a disability, cognitive impairment, dementia, asthma, chronic obstructive lung disease or other similar health condition;
▪or if he or she is within a private space including in a private vehicle
7. A person may visit a public beach for the purposes of swimming or exercise.
▪No more than eight members of the immediate family should be in close proximity to each other.
▪There shall be no picnics, beach parties or other gatherings
▪all persons shall adhere to social distancing and physical distancing protocols.
8. A person may attend sports training or practice sessions for amateur or other recreational sporting events.
9. No person shall visit or be permitted to visit any place of quarantine or isolation station, a patient in a hospital or residential care establishment or facility, including an elderly nursing home.